Saturday 9 February 2013

Challenge 87 - Your Favourite.......



Hi everyone and welcome  back to Basic Grey Challenges - thank you for all your fabulous entries into our Love is in the Air challenge - don't forget to check back later to find out who the lucky winner of the Simon Says Voucher is.

  I'm sure you going to like our new challenge too as we want you to use Your Favourite thing or things  either on your card or to make it.  So it could be a stamp, papers, embellishment, die cut etc. etc. Of course not forgetting your Basic Grey item somewhere on your card!


As always, our wonderful sponsor,  Simon Says Stamp is offering one lucky winner a fab $25 shopping spree in  the Simon Says Superstore, just think of the goodies you could treat yourself to with that !! 
(Please note: This is a voucher code that entitles the winner to a $25 saving off their order in Simon Says Stamp, P+P charges will still apply unless the conditions are met to earn free P+P, please check here if you would like to see these conditions)


We're delighted to have our first guest designer of the year with us and that is Olga - welcome, and thanks so much for joining us for the next couple of challenges

 Olga
Guest Designer
Olga's favourite - Figgy Pudding collection papers

Jacqui
My favourite things:  Basic grey (of course!!),Magnolia, lace and butterflies!

Jo
My favourite Lucille Papers, Lucille Brads and the new Simon Says Stamp Exclusive Stamps "Very Special"

Julie
Basic Grey Papers - Mixture of What's Up and Konnichiwa,  My Favourite Things - Babies, Papers, new stuff- Dies in this case - Memory Box hearts and Crest Border, Die-namics Corner Die and Cheery Lynn Sweet William.


BasicGrey-(small print) Konnichiwa paper,
Tim Holtz-Vintage Lace Decorative strip,Memory Box-Iron gate die,
LOTV images and stitching rubber stamp..

Mieko
Basic Grey used;serenade and granola
My favourite things; LOTV sentiments


Vicky
Favourite BG Papers - Infuse, reading, cameos, lace and flowers.

Cathy
My favourite Basic Grey What's Up papers, favourite stamp company (Crafty Sentiments),
favourite colours, favourite die cut flowers, favourite stype of ribbon (gingham)

Heather
My favourite is Soleil Papers



4 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous DT inspiration, thank you all! I've missed so many BG challenges but I am determined to put that right tomorrow. Hugs Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another challenge - I have so many favorite things - so I might have many cards to enter. Hmmm - I need to get busy! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creations from the DT! Thanks for the fun challenge! I enjoyed playing along again this time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, This DT is Ahhh-Mazing. Love those cards. This is my first time entering a challenge, but it won't be my last. Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, we love to read them :)


xx
BasicGrey Challenges Team