Monday 16 April 2012

Winner - Challenge 65 - Easter

Simon Says Stamp


Thank you to everyone who joined in with our Easter Challenge.   I am sorry for the delay in announcing the winner so without further ado the lucky winner of the $25 spending spree in the Simon Says Stamp Store is.....
Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

41 - Melissa (Sunshine Honeybee)

Timestamp: 2012-04-16 09:07:49 UTC

Many congratulations !  Could you please email us at basicgreychallenges@hotmail.co.uk so we can explain how you claim your shopping spree !

Jo and the BasicGrey Challenges DT x



2 comments:

  1. I'm excited I won the basic Grey Easter Challenge. I emailed my info.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, we love to read them :)


xx
BasicGrey Challenges Team