Saturday 15 May 2010

Week 20 – Punch it

Hey hey all, time for another BasicGrey Challenge :), Thanks so much to all of you who played along to the last challenge, it was wonderful to see how you all interpreted the lovely photo with your gorgeous creations :), We really hope that you can join in with this fortnights challenge too, which is ..

 

Punch It

For this challenge we would love to see some punches used on your creations :), oh yes but don't forget to include at least one item from BasicGrey on your creations if you wish to be in with a chance of winning this weeks prize which is pictured below :)

 

The Prize

Simon Says Stamp $25 Credit Voucher

The fab prize for this challenge which has been very generously donated by our one and only sponsor Simon Says Stamp, is a fab $25 spending spree to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore :),Just think of the goodies you could get with that, you lucky ducks :)

This Challenge Closes on Friday the 28th of May at 11.00 pm (GMT)

 

Design Team Logo

Tara G

BG20 copy

 

Tara W

DSCN5354

 

Anthea

P1030275 (Small)

 

Heather

IMG_3422

 

Chris

craftysecretsbg15maymain

 

Kim

Punch Marie Antoinette

 

 Jo

006

We hope that you enjoy this weeks challenge :)

Please be sure to link to the post containing your entry and not just your blog, Thank you



xx

The BasicGrey Challenges Team

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for another sweet challenge! All of the design team creations are stunning :) You all inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun challenge ... and the DT samples are stunning!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this opportunity. I just found this blog and I am super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O, thank you for your inspiration dt! This is such a fun challenge, I love to punch on my projects...
    Hugs Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  5. It`s my first time here. Tanks for the challenge.
    Hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my punches! Thanks for a great challenge...love the DT cards! I used paper from LilyKate, which I love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aanother great challenge, and as always, great chance at a prize!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love seeing your cards and love Basic grey papers, what a great combination. Thanks for the challenge, x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards. It's always a treat to use Basic Grey as it's my favourite paper range.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great challenge. Brilliant cards from the design team and all the participants.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Girls, Love this challenge, love Basic Grey papers, so this was so great for me. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't don'e any crafting for well over a month so thank you for this EZ challenge - it gave me the kick start I needed. Warmest wishes, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow what a georgous creations the DT made...just wonderfull ladies....wow...
    I placed my card on my blog today....Thanks for the opportunity ladies...Hugs Terry and have a fab weekend ladies....xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, we love to read them :)


xx
BasicGrey Challenges Team